Job description / Role
- To build, implement and manage an effective estimating system, procedure and team that provides reliable and accurate cost estimate to ensure the Business unit competitiveness using suitable estimation software
- lead the preparation and submission of technical and commercial proposals, in line with company policy and processes
- Develop estimation standard norms and update as and when required
- Develop standard forms required for estimation process
- Establish and maintain an updated database contacting various elements, Labor rate, equipment rates, material costs, subcontract rates, etc.
- Identify and include risk mitigation measures
- Establish and maintain centre network folder
- Lead bid / no bid process timely
- Verify the cost estimates for direct and indirect cost and discuss the work complexities and agree with the service vertical Attend technical and comercial negotiation meeting with client as and when required
- To provide briefing of scope of work contained in awarded projects during kick off meeting
- Assure compliance to insurance requirements
- Ensure compliance with company Procedures and Policies Challenge Execution Team with regard to manpower requirements and productivity levels Lead the presentation of selected bids to management and board members
- Submit monthly reports to COO with win / loss ratio
- Bachelor of Engineering (Preferably Mechanical)
- 10+ years of professional experience 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Experience in brownfield maintenance projects, shutdowns and turnarounds and mechanical maintenance packages, etc.
About the Company
The Gulf Recruitment Group was set-up to supply the Gulf Region with Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain professionals sourcing only the best Global talent for your business.
Your team is crucial to your own success, so why would you trust the search to anyone other than a firm you can have complete confidence in to get you the best possible people on the market?.
The recruitment consultancy industry as a whole is set up not to consult and provide direction, but to sell you a job. We believe that a recruitment consultant should be a partner in your search, providing a truly consultative approach with the technical knowledge and ability not only to understand your needs, but the expertise to identify the roles that will provide you with a combination of short, medium and long-term success.
We screen and professionally interview face-to-face all candidates on our books, so you can be sure that the candidates we send to you for your vacancy are of the highest standard, saving you time and ensuring that you only hire the best.
Estimation Manager - EPCC / Oil & Gas
A Leading Company In Oman
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Project Controls Manager for an International Contracting Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Project Controls Manager
Bid Manager / Tendering Manager / Proposal Manager