Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a detailed estimating experienced candidate to join their project site-based team in the KSA.
Our client is a large developer based in Saudi Arabia with a strong pipeline of mixed use upcoming projects.
* Oversee Estimation function for key asset and infrastructure projects from the client side
* Lead and Manage Project Management estimating teams
* Advise on cost effective construction methods
* Manage estimation database and unit rates
* Provide estimate reviews and advise improving and enhancing estimating practises in house
* Competitive salary
* Food provided
* Health insurance
* 15-20 years experience in estimating, project controls, commercial management
* Hands on experience in capital cost estimating in a lead Estimator role
* Infrastructure and building project experience
* Degree qualification in relevant field
* Willingness to relocate and live in KSA
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Opus Recruit Middle East
Contracts Manager - Arabic Speaker
Currie & Brown