Job description / Role
• Leading and taking full ownership of the compliance and ethics related investigations/cases received by different reporting channels and initiate upon the instructions of the RECO the interviewing process until reaching the full closure of the case and the implementation of any disciplinary or corrective action resulting from that following the DRC meeting;
• Leading Compliance Program Reviews, support in control audits and lead Compliance Branch visits across the Saudi Kingdom, as well as other self-assessment/evaluation activities.
• Developing ethics and compliance training requirements and materials for company's employees and contractors as well as key third-parties in both English and Arabic languages.
• Drafting investigation reports in both English and Arabic.
• Providing interpretive guidance on the Code and disciplinary action.
• Support HR in the onboarding (as necessary offboarding) of employees.
• Implementing, and maintaining effective secretarial safekeeping of sensitive and confidential material resulting from internal investigations.
• Represent the company in front of the government inspectors and cooperate with them in providing there requirements.
• Training employees kingdom wide about company's policies, procedures, and guidance to address and mitigate key ethics and compliance risks.
• Sharing, among the Corporate functional departments and Segments in the kingdom, best practices/standard work for addressing existing and emerging compliance risks and promoting a strong ethical culture and company's core values and principles.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
|Saudi Arabia||12 Apr|
Corporate Compliance Manager
|Saudi Arabia||4 Apr|
General Manager - Fit Out
|Saudi Arabia||10 Mar|
Facilities Management Director
Big Fish Recruitment
Compliance Officer - Oil & Gas