ETL Technical Specialist
Job description / Role
• Provide ETL and other technical skills to delivering the company and other products and solutions into a customer’s environment.
• Apply ETL and solution architect skills in assisting the development of solutions during the project delivery cycle.
• Provide technical input and guidance for the continued development of the company Solutions.
• Ascertain ETL and other solution requirements for customers during the delivery cycle.
• Develop solutions for customers based on the current company product set including ascertaining any missing functionality and the optimum solution to filling the missing gaps.
• Execute technical implementations for customers including installation, configuration and optimisation of products to fulfil delivery goals.
• Provide timely guidance on missing functionality or new technical opportunities to key internal project stakeholders.
• Provide mentoring and training to technical and development staff on allocated projects.
• Providing high level technical support for presentations when required.
• Develop training materials to facilitate product understanding and solution implementations for internal and external recipients.
• Ensure timely updates on actual time effort and estimates to designated project managers.
• Ensuring customer solution designs meet the requirements for project deliveries as ascertained by project manager.
• Provide timely updates on technical issues and risks that will affect project outcomes.
• i2 and Cognos reports
• ETL Concept
• WebSphere portal (preferably worked with IBM before)
• Big data/DB2 data migration (DWH migration)
• Telecom Technical/business knowledge
• Data staging
• IBM- Data warehouse
• Databases : (MS Server – SYBASE – ORACLE)
• .Net Framework 4.0, 3.5, 2.0.
• Good communication skills (English and Arabic
About the Company
Talal Abu - Ghazaleh Recruitment and Human Resources Development (TAG - Recruit) is a firm specialized in offering distinctive recruitment services to organizations and individuals through our staff trained and prepared for this purpose. Our company not only recruits those qualified to fill available positions, but also goes beyond that to utilize the optimal selection methods along with assessment, provision of advice and guidance and assistance in the explanation of their job duties to new staff.
Being a member company of the Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Global whose activity extends to most countries around the globe gives us an extra advantage in that it allows us to utilize diverse highly qualified cadres who can very quickly adjust to any work environment.