Job description / Role
Passionate about guest interaction, Identify the client's requirements and expectations for each event, Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes and liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
What is in it for you:
- In 3-4 bullet points, showcase the benefits and perks of working at the property
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Identify the client's requirements and expectations for each event.
- Supervise and delegate duties; Ensure brand standards are maintained
- Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything for events
- Should be well-organized and possess a sound knowledge of vendor management.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail skills are vital in this role,
Your team and working environment:
- In 1-2 sentences, introduce the team, property or office environment in a way that reflects the culture
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.