Job description / Role
Role is responsible for developing and executing improvement initiatives. The goal is to make operational excellence a core strength of the company , facilitating Lean management and improving project efficiency.
• The output for which is to develop a report suggesting corrective, incremental, actions, processes, management of change, and compliance tasks to enhance and improve overall smooth running and profitably of the business.
• This role also assesses the human capability in the business.
• Focusing on the competence gaps/development needs of the workforce and providing a recommendation as to training, recruit and develop the workforce to meet the agreed strategic objectives.
• Meticulous focus on, operating efficiencies, compliance and commitment to investing for the future.
• Participates in and lead root cause investigations
• Perform field observations and interactions on all employees and contractors that result in positive sustainable behavior change in field execution
• Continuous improvement mindset – e.g. elimination of low value unnecessary work
• Work with team members to understand complex operational issues.
• Identify potential escalations and alert management proactively
• Identify additional services that could lead to future revenue growth.
• Build strong relationship with management in assigned accounts.
• Communicate effectively and tactfully at an operational level,
• Active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level.
• Problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative).
• Able to identify and report alternative actions, sets appropriate priorities and identifies creative and practical solutions.
• Basic project management, communication, and analytical skills.
• Responsible for working with a team to look at the -
• Health of the operations,
• Financial efficiency
• Organizational structure
• Work processes
• Key business performance metrics
• Workforce capability
• Bachelor’s degree with 25 years of experience in operational excellence/ organization Ramp-up with multinational companies.
• Proficiency in leadership and client relations skills.
• Experience and proficiency in problem identification in Business units.
• Firm understanding of projects business model and approach to project management.
• Capability of conducting focused briefings to all levels of management.
• Ability to effectively solve complex problems and exercise excellent judgment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience with construction developers on international projects.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
SAS Global Consultants
Rider Levett Bucknall
Senior Director of Project Management
|Saudi Arabia||25 May|
Project Director - Major Projects (Mixed-Use)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|