Job description / Role
Responsible for managing the long-term success of GE's relationship with a set of accounts in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and GE Healthcare. Individual will drive orders and sales growth; define and implement a 1-3 year plan; develop and execute a One GE Healthcare Sales strategy to capitalize on GEHC's broad portfolio of products, services, and solutions; lead and secure large, strategic, cross-P&L customer purchases; and lead the account team.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction for the GE Healthcare Account Team encompassing total responsibility for 100% of the GE Healthcare business at assigned Accounts
- Achieve sales, orders and margin targets for GEHC sales in assigned strategic accounts while managing costs within budget
- Analyze accounts to develop a business plan and strategy that creates new business opportunities for all GE Healthcare products & services
- Lead and leverage the Account Team, including Product Sales Specialists, Account Managers, Service Operations, and other Company resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to customers as needed (may directly manage one or more Account Managers dedicated to the strategic accounts. - U.S. only)
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the business of the assigned accounts, including customers' key initiatives and priorities, and keep GE Healthcare Region Manager, Zone Manager and Product business leaders informed and appropriately involved
- Develop & implement Go-to-Market plans with Zone (Region - U.S. only) cross functional teams to achieve results through effective project proposals, negotiations, and contracts. Grow GE's share of customer investments in capital and operational expenditures
- Establish and enhance relationships at CXO level with account headquarters through responsive resolution of issues and addressing customer needs by integrating all appropriate GE Healthcare resources. Promote service offerings to identify and escalate commercial service needs to drive customer NPS
- Build long term strategic alliance with the portfolio of accounts to continue to add value
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with Quality, Regulatory, integrity and company policies
- Geographic scope: Zone or Region
- Education to Bachelor Degree level or equivalent knowledge or experience
- 7+ years experience in Business Management or Sales/Marketing
- 5+ years experience in closing large, complex, strategic deals
- Proven key account management and project planning skills
- Outstanding influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels
- Proven track record on relationship building skills
- High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact
- Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Country / Int'l Law is broken
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System
- Master's degree preferred or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Fluent in English language
- Healthcare experience in a commercial environment
- Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization
- Deep knowledge of GEHC and the products and services offered
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter , join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog .
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.