Job description / Role
The jobholder is the Senior Secretary/administrator of IGCC JV and reports to the Chief Finance Officer. Job Holder’s primary accountability is maintaining the general administrative matters on day to day basis in co-ordination with the CFO. This position based at Dharan Technical Valley (DTV). The Job Holder is responsible to provide administrative support to CFO & is required to undertake a variety of tasks, broader than normal due to size and requirement of the organization. Her role is to coordinate, organize and manage the tasks assigned and ensure their timely completion to the required as per requirements.
This position is accountable for the following end results:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: calendar management; expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence with extreme confidentiality; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensure that the Manager’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-up on progress of projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Works closely and effectively with the Manager to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Manager's ability to effectively perform his tasks.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all stake holders.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all- staff meetings
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of management meetings and all- staff meetings.
- Facilitates cross-divisional coordination of travel plans.
- Assist in offer rolling up process & successful onboarding of new hires.
- Responsible for efficient filing and management of records.
- Liaise with site admins to perform day-to-day administrative HR operations tasks such as maintaining the required paperwork and database management.
- Support all ad-hoc activities such as preparing letters & reports.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and at least 5 years progressive experience with excellent professional record.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience, performing variety of administrative functions, which includes drafting management reports, presentations, data handling & analysis, calendar management and travel arrangements.
- Having handled at least 2 years of Executive Secretarial position.
- Excellent ability to communicate both oral and written.
- High Proficiency in MS Office Applications. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to solve complex tasks and present credible solutions with strong decision-making capability.
- Forward thinker with ability to achieve high performance goals, results oriented.
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders, staff and external key partners.
- Highly resourceful and an excellent team player.
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.