Job description / Role
• Perform full spectrum of secretarial & administrative support such as Minutes taking.
• Prepare business correspondence in English and Arabic in a professional manner;
• Provide support for various businesses and operations including E-mail screening, calendar, diary activity, preparation of presentation materials; potential to take part in company projects;
• Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion and diplomacy;
• Keen attention to detail, strong follow-up and maintain document filing/record management;
• Keep regular contacts with external parties such as travel agencies for all flight & Hotel bookings for colleagues and external visitors;
• Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration or related discipline; Diploma certificate issued by Institute of Public Administration is highly preferable.
• At least 3-5 years in secretary/ board secretary/ executive administration
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic, Native English speaker is highly preferred;
• Accept flexible working hours when required;
• Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks with stable and mature mentality in a fast-paced environment, independent and self-motivated;
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and basic EPR system
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Assistant - C Suite
Irwin & Dow