Job description / Role
A Multinational Professional services company is looking for an Executive Assistant for the office in Riyadh, KSA.
• The role is with a international professional Services company . The company is in expansion phase and has launched the brand new position of an Executive Assistant supporting the C - suite.
• Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management
• Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
• Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executive's travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
• Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contact database
• Work collaboratively with EAs in a team environment, providing back up cover for their Partners during holiday or sickness
• The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to further progress their career with the professional Services Company.
The successful candidate for this EA positions:
• Minimum of 5 years EA experience supporting a leadership team in a corporate environment
• Strong organisational skills and excellent secretarial skills
• Confidence in individual ability and the capability to work independently
• Strong communication skills and the ability to take ownership and initiative.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.