Job description / Role
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO
One of the Vision Realization Projects - key pillars of Vision 2030
* Manages and maintains CEO's calendar including scheduling appointments, internal/external meetings in alignment with CEO's Office team
* Takes meeting minutes and distribute MOM to attendees
* Plans visits of high profile guests of the organization as per the protocol for VIP guests and Follows-up with the Admin Affairs and Protocol to ensure facilitating logistics
* Prepares dashboard for the CEO's office in coordination with IT department
* responsible for streamlining the processes and management of CEO's offices based on short-term and long-term goals of CEO.
* Manages all CEO events (Courses/Seminars/Conferences/Forums)
* Conducts researches when needed to prepare CEO's external or internal presentations or any similar tasks in alignment with the organization's concerned departments
* Ensures validity of CEO's memberships and requests renewals whenever needed
* Coordinates with Public Engagement and International Affairs to update CEO's calendar regarding important events
* Receives questions and enquiries directed to the CEO and serves as a liaison with internal employees at all levels
* Maintains good relationship with key stakeholders internally and externally
* Proactively engages and takes decisions in resolving routine and basic issues
* Ensures confidentiality of all CEO's office matters
* Handles any ad hoc requests appropriately and professionally
* Reports periodically to the CEO Office Manager in regards of all the correspondences, daily tasks, related updates and developments, in addition to any reports requested by the CEO
* Manages writing, preparing, delivering correspondences between the CEO and employees of the organization, including announcements and memorandums
* Obtains necessary initials on all documents
* Competitive package and an opportunity to be a part of Vision 2030
* Diploma in Executive Secretary or Bachelor degree in Business administration or equivalent.
* 4+ years of experience in Executive Assistance, Administrative Assistance, Office Management or relevant experience
* Fluent in both Arabic and English
* Speaking other languages is preferred
* Good command of MS Office
* Excellent time management skills
* Organized and Multi-tasked
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.