Job description / Role
As an Executive Assistant working in the Indirect Tax service line, your role will consist in providing support to the senior leadership and wider staff within the Indirect Tax practice across Saudi Arabia.
You will be expected to handle the following responsibilities:
• Managing diary management
• Providing general administrative support to the leaders (timesheets, expense sheets etc.)
• Assisting the leaders in their travel arrangements
• Coordinating and formatting documents and files as requested by the leaders
• Helping to organise business unit specific team events
• Maintaining leaders CV and DPN profile
• Handling medical expense online claims
• Liaising with PRO on visa applications if required
• Arranging conference calls with the team and clients
• Booking conference rooms and arranging for meetings
• Booking rental cars and taxi services
• Tracking visas for KSA and other locations where travel may be required at short notice
• Assisting the Marketing team with business unit client information and marketing events specific to the business unit the EA is supporting
• Covering reception duties where needed
• Team leave tracking and maintaining team planner with holidays and projects
• Building relationship with key suppliers – hotels, car company etc.
• Archiving files – maintain archive database
• Preparing Amex and BD related expenses for sign off.
• Working with finance to assign project codes or BD for external suppliers
• Assisting the wider team in file reviews
• Supporting in drafting and issuing team news alerts
• Support the wider team in project work such as client take-on, CRM assistance, events and CSR initiatives
• 5+ years of experience in the administrative domain
• Bachelor degree in the relevant field
• Local experience with visa processes
• Strong interpersonal skills
• File management skills
• Experience of working within financial services / professional environment is a plus
• Good working knowledge of Outlook
• Ability to exercise appropriate level of judgement
• Ability to prioritize workload and work under pressure with a flexible approach
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
Administrative Generalist (Arabic Speaking)
Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO
RP International (RPI)
One of the Largest Construction Claims Consulting Firms
A Leading Company In The UAE