Job description / Role
Our client is a global professional service company in Saudi Arabia. They are looking to hire an Executive Assistant for their Riyadh office.
The role is situated in Riyadh. They are actively recruiting to expand their support team in Saudi Arabia and are thus recruiting the Executive Assistant to Partner role.
To offer assistance to the Partners within a professional services organization, while reporting to the Manager of Administration.
* Manage complex diaries/planners at a senior level, across multiple time zones
* Plan and schedule travel arrangements and itineraries based off the Partners' heavy schedules and priorities.
* Create and proof-read documents, emails and presentations if/when necessary, based on the given deadlines.
* Respond to emails when necessary
* Analyse and handle calls and other responsibilities, by maintaining awareness of the partner's priorities, in a professional manner
* Coordinate with clients, teams and other associates
* Work and collaborate with other EAs in a professional environment, as well as offering
* Administrative tasks; managing filing, records, expense costs and time sheets etc.
* Establish client and internal conferences and personnel activities within the organization, when necessary
* Ability to work well with other members of the EA team and consultants, in a professional manner
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to further progress their career with a professional service business in Riyadh.
* Relevant experience of working within a professional and fast-paced organization, at a senior level
* Candidate needs to have a transferable Iqama or be a KSA National
* Able to work on own initiative and to have a solutions-orientated approach, thinking out of the box on problem solving without instruction.
* Can work accurately and effectively under extreme pressure, whilst remaining calm and composed
* Experience in Microsoft Office and Outlook
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Executive Assistant - Tax
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Senior Document Controller
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Executive Administrative Assistant