Job description / Role
Our client is an international professional services firm in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They are looking to hire a Saudi National Executive Assistant.
The role is situated in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The client is actively recruiting to expand their team and so have presented a brand-new position of an Executive Assistant (Saudi National).
The role of the Executive Assistant is to deliver administrative support to the Partners as well as to the teams working on other task: business development, company activities and projects on behalf of the senior consultants. The EA will be the administrative 'point of contact' for more than one Partner and may assist on other responsibilities. The EA is also required to actively be more involved in the office's overall administrative team. This involves providing substitutes or similar assistance whenever necessary. Moreover, the EA is expected to have a working knowledge of the company and its services. The position requires discretion and is evaluated on performance bases.
* Manage expense reports & payment arrangements on behalf of assigned Partners
* Arrange travel appointments and handle foreign visa requirements on behalf of assigned Partners
* Schedule and coordinate meetings and booking whenever required
* Support the Partners with business development by developing and maintaining new relationships through contacts; client EAs and internal/external client contacts
* Being involved in sending mails to potential clients, scheduling meetings and assisting in conference logistics when required.
* Develop and handle an effective internal network
* Handle phone calls and follow up on voicemails in a professional manner
* Provide research on company profiles and executive bios
* Support with the onboarding process of new Partners: liaise with the Office Manager and other departments (HR and IT) regarding onboarding requirements and organization protocols
* Provide ad hoc administrative support: update and maintain processes, copy and fax documents, as well as maintain accurate and precise filing systems
* Coordinate project set-up for new engagements such as team SharePoint (internal) site, gaining required security/badges, access cards etc.
* Assist on proposals such as research on recent Firm data and resumes
* In relation to project teams: set up Outlook calendar and Outlook distribution to record arrangements of tasks and vacations
Firm Building Support
* Be involved in arranging office events: assisting in recruiting, reaching out to alumni, coordinating social events and other activities
* Liaise with meeting planner for any events
* For alumni relations: assist in logistics and mailings whenever required
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a Saudi National Executive Assistant to further progress their career with an leading professional service firm in Riyadh.
The candidate for the Executive Assistant role should have:
* University degree or equivalent experience of 5 years within an administrative function in a corporate environment
* Strong administrative and organizational skills
* Great interpersonal skills: ability to interact professionally at all levels
* Ability to handle papers and documents with confidential manner
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||29 Jun|
Personal Assistant to Executive Manager