Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You'll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Adhere to budget
- Diary management
- Manage demanding diaries, ensuring efficient scheduling of meetings, coordinating with all relevant parties to ensure the best possible use of time and resolving clashes/conflicts appropriately
- Ensure Executive get to meetings on time with appropriate documentation
- Act as backup in managing other Executives' diaries when their Assistants are not available
- Call management
- Handle and screen calls for Executive
- Take and pass messages to Executive in a timely manner
- Monitor Executives' email inboxes when they are out of the office or at meetings and take action as necessary
- Assist other EAs during busy periods
- Pro-active planning for meetings and follow up actions (documents, papers needed…)
- Organise local internal and external meetings, including organising catering, IT requirements etc
- Meet and greet visitors
- Partner and Executive general admin
- Develop understanding of PwC standards and formats
- Proofread and edit documents when required i.e. presentations, proposals, letters
- General filing
- Keeping Executive own contacts databases/business card storage up to date
Learning and Growth
- Exercise confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role
- Comply with PwC policies and procedures in all aspects of the role
- Build network of strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Arabic is an advantage
- 1-2+ years experience in an administrative role
- Experience with a professional services firm is an advantage
Knowledge and skills
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and intrapersonal skills
- Must possess a professional telephone manner
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated team player and dedication to provide high level of service
- Must possess a warm, friendly and professional demeanor
- Knowledge of administrative systems and processes
- Ability to use Google including G suite
- Must possess good keyboard skills (at least 55wpm)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.