Job description / Role
Executive Assistant - KSA
We are supporting a highly reputed global professional service company in Riyadh, who are hiring an Executive Assistant to support their C-suite.
Individuals showing strong character along with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills are the key requirements of the role.
* Responsible for ensuring that a cooperative and professional environment is maintained in the work space.
* Develop strong relationships with the EA's in the organization and lead various responsibilities during the absence of senior management.
* Maintain and schedule complex calendars and diaries for the C- suite managers.
* Provide logistics support and take charge of extensive travel management.
* Schedule and arrange internal/external meetings, recording minutes as required and ensure proper documentation.
* Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
* Draft and format letters, memos, emails, presentations, and reports on a regular basis
* Take responsibility of maintaining high priority documents, ensuring discretion and confidentiality
* Liaise, build and maintain relationships with clients, team members and key stakeholders of the organization by acting as the key point of contact
* Adhere to the policies and procedures of the organization
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, he/she will receive education allowance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to further progress their career with a global, professional entity.
* 3+ years of relevant experience within a professional service company or an MNC as an Executive Assistant or similar roles
* Must have a transferable IQAMA or be Saudi National (the role is open to both)
* Excellent communication in English is essential and Arabic is advantageous
* Must have strong Microsoft Office knowledge
* Showcase ability to work in a team and challenging environments
* Potential to prioritize tasks and deliver with efficient time management skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administration Assistant / Administrative Secretary
MAYKS HR Consulting
Executive Assistant - Permanent and FTC Contracts Available
Irwin & Dow