Job description / Role
We are looking for an Executive Assistant with 3+ years of experience to work alongside the CEO and support the overall team.
The business is a leading tech-start up within the Kingdom, and is transforming the connectivity space.
As an executive assistant you will be responsible for:
* Manage complex diaries, using knowledge of the business and Executives to help prioritise and maintain a high level of efficiency
* Support a growing global commercial team, organise team communications and plan events, both internally and off site
* Act as gatekeeper in a global environment, interacting with all levels of management and the broader teams, both internally and externally
* Coordinate travel arrangements and detailed itineraries for the Executives, including flights, hotels, meetings, conferences, and other travel logistics both domestically and internationally
* Work with other Executive Assistants to provide support and coordination across the teams
* Create and implement processes for content and information flow to Executives
* Develop cohesive and sharp PowerPoint presentations
* Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
Highly competitive package, Additional Benefits
The successful will candidate will have:
* Significant experience directly supporting C-suite executives
* Experience working within a global commercial or sales environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Expertise with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
* Superb organisational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment
Irwin & Dow