Job description / Role
We are supporting a Global professional service company in Riyadh, who are hiring a Saudi National Executive Assistant to support their partners.
Our client is in expansion phase and are thus recruiting a Saudi National Executive Assistant to support their partners. This sis a newly created role based in Riyadh.
* Responsible for ensuring that a cooperative and professional environment is maintained in the work space.
* Maintain and schedule complex calendars and diaries for the C- suite managers.
* Provide logistics support and take charge of extensive travel management.
* Schedule and arrange internal/external meetings, recording minutes as required and ensure proper documentation.
* Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
* Draft and format letters, memos, emails, presentations, and reports on a regular basis
* Take responsibility of maintaining high priority documents, ensuring discretion and confidentiality
* Liaise, build and maintain relationships with clients, team members and key stakeholders of the organization by acting as the key point of contact
* Adhere to the policies and procedures of the organization
* Develop strong relationships with the EA's in the organization and lead various responsibilities during the absence of senior management.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Saudi National Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to further progress their career with a global, professional entity.
* 5+ years of relevant experience within a professional service company or a global business
* Excellent communication in English is essential and Arabic is advantageous
* Must have strong Microsoft Office knowledge
* Showcase ability to work in a team and challenging environments
* Potential to prioritize tasks and deliver with efficient time management skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.