Job description / Role
Our client is an UHNWI in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He is looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant / Project Manager.
Our client is UHNWI in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He is currently looking to expand his support team and has introduced a brand-new position of an Executive Assistant / Project Manager
* Acts as an EA for the line manager whenever needed by providing an efficient administrative support for the new business project.
* Plan for business calendar based on set targets and activities to ensure proper settings of travel, meetings & conferences.
* Build and sustain strong relationships with the business stakeholders and external parties, such as: banks, suppliers, hotels and travel agencies to facilitate the line manager job responsibilities.
* Get involved with multiple projects for the business and act as a point of contact between the UHNWI and the internal stakeholders
* Fully responsible on all family events, travels and holidays planning, organizing and coordination.
* Deals with Governmental authorities in all needed family's documentations & formalities.
* Arranges appointments for personal and professional purposes whenever needed.
* Fully responsible on all family medical records & reservations as well as insurance claims.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and annual flight tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Private Assistant/ Executive Assistant to further progress their career with the UHNWI.
The successful candidate for this Executive Assistant
* Well rounded person who has track record in managing same responsibilities with Ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWI) or embassies
* This role would be highly suitable for candidates interested in relocating to KSA
* Western Educated Candidate preferred
* Flexible and agile to be accessible 24/7
* Has strong planning and organizing skills with efficient reporting ability and excellent use of MS Office to manage documents and cost sheets, maintenance schedules, etc
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Executive Assistant - C Suite
Irwin & Dow
TGC Consulting Middle East
Abu Dhabi University