Job description / Role
Requisition ID: 235484
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Career Level: T2
Hiring Manager: Mohammed ALKHOTANI
Recruiter Name: Stephen BRADY
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
The executive assistant is responsible for the overall operation of daily office functions and duties, also provides administrative support directly to senior manager in Riyadh . Performs controlling and reporting activities and collaborates with other departments in projects more independently.
The core Tasks include typically:
- Maintaining up-to-date filing and reference systems
- Maintaining and organizing Outlook calendar/folders for assigned management
- Scheduling appointments, managing inbox, read and respond to correspondence independently or as agreed with management
- Assisting in accounting and reporting activities
- Screening incoming calls and maintains diaries
- Arranging business travel, supports agenda management and expense tracking
- Coordinating and supporting events for the department as a whole
- Collaborating with various staff and departments to administratively support various projects
- Preparing complex (activity/expense) reports, projects, documentation and correspondence which may also require collecting, organizing, and analyzing data
- Maintaining accurate pipeline/system data in the CRM system, as applicable
- Contacting key individuals inside and outside of the organization
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources
Experience & Language Requirements
- At least 5 to 7 years of administrative and business support experience in fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Tools
- Experience with SAP internal Tools like Corporate Portal ISP, CSN
- Apprenticeship as secretary or commercial qualification or comparable experience
- Bachelor's Degree. Master's Degree desirable.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Secretary, ERP, Executive Assistant, SAP, Administrative, Technology
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.