Job description / Role
Executive Assistant to VP Saudi Arabia
First point of contact for the Vice President, Saudi Arabia. Pro-actively analyses and performs complex and diverse administrative tasks that are closely related to the role and responsibilities of VP. Daily activities may include interaction with high-level contacts and exposure to sensitive information requiring considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, judgment & confidentiality.
In addition to supporting the VP, this role would require providing functional assistance to a few functions that include – HR, Finance, Regulatory Affairs and Legal.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
• Uses problem solving techniques, tact and discretion when handling telephone calls, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and managing other requests for information.
• Welcoming and looking after visitors;
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post addressed to the VP;
• Organizing and maintaining diary and making appointments for the VP and leadership team.
• Manage budget monitoring, analyze and signal anomalies, handling expenses;
• Dealing with correspondence and writing letters and taking dictation and minutes; · Types and proofreads correspondence, reports, and forms; corrects grammar and formatting errors; drafts brief correspondence of a routine nature.
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings into subjects the VP is dealing with;
• Organizing and attending meetings, and ensuring the VP is well-prepared for meetings; this may include overall arrangement and scheduling of meetings, preparing agenda, catering menus, room and equipment set up.
• Anticipation and pre-planning where necessary. Spontaneous adjustments to travel, meetings or other requirements of the VP.
• Devising and maintaining office systems to deal efficiently with paper flow;
• Arranging travel and accommodation for VP & team and travelling with the VP to provide general assistance during presentations and organization of meetings & events.
• Attend & be involved in organization of conferences eg: Arab Health.
SAR 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights, Insurance, Expenses
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5-10 years of executive administrative management experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong yet non-intimidating presence.
• Knowledge of Executive level Office Management;
• Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail, ability to plan and prioritize;
• The ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines;
• Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work flexible hours to meet deadlines; attend to personal adhoc requirements for the VP.
• An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion.
• Honesty and reliability;
• Proficient in MS office in particular Word, Excel, Publisher.
• Analytical skills
• Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors
Executive Assistant to CEO - Arabic Speaker
Associate Business Support Specialist
Office Administrator & Secretary
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)