Job description / Role
We are a well known Group of companies looking to hire an experienced Executive Chef for our Fine dining Restaurant, looking for someone who can continue to meet our company standards.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
• Trains, develops and motivates supervisors and culinary staff to meet and exceed established food preparation standards on a consistent basis.
• Teaches preparation according to well defined recipes and follows up and discusses ways of constantly improving the cuisine at the property.
• Display exceptional leadership by providing a positive work environment, counseling employees as appropriate and demonstrating a dedicated and professional approach to management.
• Should be able to provide direction for all day-to-day operations in the kitchen.
• Understand employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence or determine appropriate replacement to fill gaps.
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and kitchen staff.
• He should advocate sound financial/business decision making, demonstrates honesty, integrity and also leads by example.
• Provides and supports service behaviors that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
• Delegates as appropriate to develop supervisors and subordinates to accept responsibility and meet clearly defined goals and objectives.
• Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
• With a minimum of five years experiences in a similar capacity / function in an international five star hotel with strong background in HACCP procedures and application.
• Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication in English.
• Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• 3 Year Hospitality Management or equivalent Culinary university degree
About the Company
A leading group in Saudi Arabia.