Job description / Role
Overseeing the culinary team ensuring creativity and excellent presentation of services provided through innovative and cost effective methods to maximize overall profitability for the hotel.
What is in it for you:
- Joining an innovative environment that supports the development and investment of its colleagues
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Duties include but not limited to:
- Maintaining the highest quality of food ensuring full adherence to brand standards
- Recruiting and training of culinary and stewarding teams to expand their knowledge to keep up with current advancements in the field
- Practicing ultimate hygiene practices in line with HACCP standards
- Crafting new innovative recipes and creating appropriate menus
- Analyzing all labor and food costs making adjustments as necessary to achieve budgeted goals
- Training the team for handling and upkeep of all kitchen equipment
- Assisting the Food & Beverage Director in the daily operations of the restaurants and banqueting
- Involvement in all promotional activities related to food and beverage
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant hotel culinary experience.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to use and interpret related computer systems.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.