Executive Compensation Professional (International Hire)
Job description / Role
* Responsibility for providing expert support on all aspects of executive compensation.
* Reports to Head of Executive Compensation.
* Our client is a leading and eminent organization in the Financial Services industry.
* Development of Client's executive compensation as well as serve as an expert on executive compensation matters (for Senior Executives, Director's and Board) related to:
* Executive Compensation and Rewards;
* Competitiveness analysis;
* Salary Structures;
* Compensation Strategy for Senior Executives;
* Benchmark, review, and design annual incentive plans and long-term incentive plan design and practice - design and implementation of Incentive Plans (STI, LTI, Retention/Attraction).
* Preparation of materials for meetings of the Compensation Committee and work closely with the Head in preparing for these meetings.
* Perform other executive compensation duties and projects as required.
* Competitive tax-free Salary + Benefits is on offer
* Opportunity to grow and develop your career and work closely with a diverse team
* Gain a global rewarding experience in your career working in a diverse culture
* Relocation: role will require to be based full-time on the ground in Saudi Arabia
* Minimum 6 - 10 year's experience in a compensation focused role with 3+ years in executive compensation in Management Consulting (consulting industry experience is highly preferred) or Financial Services / Banking sector.
* Bachelor's degree in related field. MBA/ Equivalent (nice to have)
* Positions related accreditation's is a plus
* Strong technology skills including Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and other modern office functions and professional information technology systems.
* Strong analytical, consultative, quantitative, and project management skills
* Strong communication skills in English (verbal & written), interpersonal and presentation skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Director of Human Resources
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
|Saudi Arabia||18 Nov|
Performance Management - Assistant Manager/Supervisor
|Saudi Arabia||7 Dec|
Human Resources Director
Senior HR Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant