Job description / Role
Overseeing all of the design management for a large-scale mixed-use development giga-project in KSA.
Providing technical expertise in all aspects of design management during the Planning, Design and Construction Supervision phases of the project.
A recently established organization working on the mixed-use development of a heritage site in KSA.
• Developing strategy, objectives, KPI's and annual operational plans to ensure plan execution is meeting the targets.
• Contribute to the short and long-term strategy from the Department's perspective in line with the organization's overall mission and vision.
• Directing all of the Design Management team for one of the largest projects in KSA.
• Working under and alongside well-reputed high members of authority in KSA.
• A competitive monthly salary inclusive of basic, housing, and transportation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or related field (Master's Degree Preferred)
• 12 years of relevant experience with 6 years in a managerial role
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of Major Projects (Senior Project Director)
|Saudi Arabia||10 Mar|
|Saudi Arabia||4 Feb|
Operations Director - Engineering Consultancy