Job description / Role
Excellent career development opportunities
POSITION TYPE: Permanent
START DATE: October 2021
PACKAGE: Competitive salary and leave offered, housing, flight allowance and full medical insurance
12 MONTH RENEWABLE CONTRACT
Duties & Responsibilities:
• The general guidance of the General Manager oversees and directs all aspects of overall Housekeeping operations which includes guest rooms, public areas, Laundry, and other specified back-of-the house areas.
• Responsible for the operational efficiency of all housekeeping areas and the service delivery of those areas within budgeted guidelines. Promotes the desired work culture.
• Female candidates only due to Accommodation requirements
• Non Smoker / No Visible Tattoos
• Minimum 4-year degree with major concentration hospitality management or related field preferred
• Strong background in HACCP procedures and applications
• Skills & Attributes:
• 5+ experience on managing housekeeping and laundries on cruise ships and / or private yachts or luxury hotels or large •private estates. Fluent in English.
• Good communications, organization and diplomacy
• Setting schedules for housekeeping
• Ability to delegate
• Able to quickly adapt to change
• Eye for detail
• High work ethic/moral standards
• Self-starter and uses her Initiative
• Impeccable Appearance
About the Company
Hill Robinson is the leading independent yacht management company offering unparalleled services to international clientele worldwide to assist in running yachts safely and efficiently. Our highly qualified and versatile multi-lingual team is available 24/7 to provide the essential support that makes the whole yachting experience a success.
From being one of the industry’s first ever dedicated yacht management companies, our expertise and range of services has constantly grown. Starting with setting up an offshore ownership structure for your new yacht our service offer is complete all the way through to paying the crew through our Guernsey Employment Company.