Job description / Role
Core-Banking Application Development | Executive Manager | Riyadh
This is a Technical Leadership Executive Manager Role accountable to create, lead and manage a high functioning specialist team to support the core-banking system (Retail, Corporate, and Treasury) across a large Bank in Riyadh.
Application Development & Banking experience required
The Michael Page Executive Team are currently recruiting on a retained basis for one of the largest banks in Saudi Arabia.
This is a vital position as Executive Manager - Application Manager position to lead & direct a team of developers and work on the development of software of the Banks core banking applications.
* Help to manage a specialist team to support the core-banking system (Retail, Corporate, and Treasury) across the bank.
* Collaboration with the Enterprise Architecture function to enable the emerging Tech stack.
* Build and maintain effective working, operational and contract relationships (underpinned with SLA's) across key vendors is essential.
* Accountable to expedite the development of software within our vendor's a large number of customizations across areas such as the Retail & Corporate Systems is a critical part of development and support.
* Document all analysis, design, and development deliverables and align to the overall IT and Business Strategy as per the banks Vision
* In addition, the role expected to manage, Guide the SME in his field and be able to analyse and prioritize business requests and design changes to support those needs, in consultation with other business and technology teams within the bank.
* Competitive salary
* Health care
* Tax free salary
* 9 Years of experience in IT Industry.
* Expertise with core-banking systems along with IT technology.
* Managing projects within the Bank, relating to core banking under IT Applications Development managing:
* Retail Banking
* Consumer Finance
* Skilled and experienced in core-banking systems
* Application Development Experience
* Help to lead and manage a high functioning team
* Application Development
* Saudi National
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.