Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company, Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
Responsible for supporting high-level executives and management or entire departments. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests from General Manager's office.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain executive's agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences etc.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.) from the General Managers office
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Prioritize daily administrative tasks to ensure that projects are completed on time
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms
- Alert manager about cancellations or new meetings.
- Handle information requests.
- Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
- Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
- Prepare statistical reports.
- Manage spreadsheets.
- Greet and receive visitor.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare agenda for meetings and minutes
- Comply with established health & safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety, and welfare of self on others.
- Identify and reports to management and health, safety, and environment risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and cooperate with his supervisor's instruction
- Ensure that workers use or wear the equipment, protective devices or clothing that the company requires to be used or worn and that it is in good condition.
- Ensure that workers are aware of potential hazards and have dealt with, or are dealing with, the actual hazards in the workplace.
- Plan and communicate work assignments to enable workers to produce safely.
- Review safety aspects of each task with crew.
- Conduct accident or incident investigation,
- Respond quickly and appropriately to worker concerns and cooperate 'in their correction. Take matter to higher level if beyond supervisor's authority/ability.
- Be aware of the applicable legislation and company procedures.
- Set an example by being consistently safety conscious, and insisting on the safe performance of work.
- Observe the work in progress and provide positive input to the workers.
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience in similar role.
- Minimum Associate Degree in Business Administration.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Office administration proficiency
- Good analytical, interpersonal, problem solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability with good organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jun|