Job description / Role
* Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
* Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email, faxes, and snail-mail.
* Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
* Prepare reports, collect and analyses information; prepare presentations.
* Prepare meeting packages, attend and record proceedings, prepare and distribute minutes, communicate committee decisions, and initiate and/or complete any required follow up.
* Respond to and direct requests from all patrons, in person, via telephone and e-mail.
The candidate is not only meant to support secretarial duties but also must be able to manage the office.
* Minimum 5 Years of experience in a similar role
* Expert proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must have the ability to anticipate needs, think smartly and offer needed support and solutions
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Office Administration Manager
CEO Executive Assistant
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)