Job description / Role
Reporting to the Managing Partner of the Riyadh office and the Head of Premises and Administration you will work seamlessly and collaboratively with partners, managers, associates and secretaries in the Riyadh office to assist with the day-to-day business support and overall smooth running of the to deadlines.
• To provide secretarial support to the Work Group using FileSite, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Intapp open, 3e and Interaction;
• To create and amend documents, correspondence and e-mails to ensure compliance with legal procedures and correct grammatical usage, using File Site document management system and audio dictation and manuscripts to a high degree of accuracy and often to tight deadlines; tracking changes in completed documents using Track Changes;
• Carry out or provide support for conflict of interest searches as needed;
• To open new matters on the system, together with preparation of client files including correspondence, supporting documents etc.;
• To schedule meetings, take phone calls from clients in associates’ absence presenting a professional and courteous image to clients and other outside parties;
• To liaise with members of other departments to follow up on queries from associates, e.g. travel arrangements, billing information, documents sent for translation, filing, etc;
• To arrange travel and accommodation, liaise with our external travel agent to ensure all bookings are made and keep track of itineraries;
• To assist with the monthly billing process, including coordinating the billing guides, narrative amendments and sending invoices to the clients ;
• To provide general administrative assistance – scanning, filing, photocopying, processing expense forms etc.;
• To electronically file e-mails and documents;
• To deal with e-mails during associate’s absence from the office and to take appropriate action;
• Any ad hoc internet research; and
• To update client/contact database on Outlook and InterAction.
Competencies and experience required
• Good standard of education; a secretarial qualification is desirable
• EA / Secretarial experience in a professional services or legal environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written English, Arabic skills are an advantage
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Fast and accurate audio typing and excellent attention to detail
• Be organised and able to work to tight deadlines
• Be able to prioritise, work independently or as part of a team and carry out all duties with total confidentiality.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
|Saudi Arabia||19 Mar|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO
RP International (RPI)
One of the Largest Construction Claims Consulting Firms
Personal Assistant to CEO
A Leading Oilfield Services Company in Iraq