Job description / Role
We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our CEO /Inspirational Speaker. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the CEO such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks assistant in the past.
• Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents
• Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
• Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
• Helping prepare for meetings.
• Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
• Greeting visitors
• Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
• Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
• Making travel arrangements for executives.
• Performing office duties that include managing a records database.
• Experience as a virtual assistant.
• Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
• Provide general administrative support.
• Assist with sport events and coordinate with players
• Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
• In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
• High school diploma.
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills
About the Company
A leading national company in providing consulting services specialized in digital transformation, smart cities, artificial intelligence and crowd management, to transform the technical visions of decision makers into a reality.
Executive Assistant / Secretary
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Banke International Properties
Secretary (Property Group)