Job description / Role
A real estate development company in Khobar, Saudi Arabia is looking to hire for an Executive Secretary which will be reporting to the General Manager and to be based in Riyadh in one of their upcoming project.
- The role is to perform confidential office administrative and secretarial support functions to the GM and must perform all duties assigned.
- All tasks should be carried out in line with the company and policies and guidelines.
Specifically, they are keen to hire for an Executive Secretary who has a strong background in Luxury five star hotels, private membership club or similar environment.
- Currently in Saudi Arabia
- Can speak fluently in Arabic and English languages.
- Female candidates are preferred.
- At least 5 years of work experience in hospitality, luxury hotels.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.