Job description / Role
This position is responsible for providing high-level secretarial and administrative support to the General Manager & Resort Manager and carry out tasks and requests as instructed. The Executive Secretary works with minimum supervision and handles confidential matters professionally.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Establishment of proper business correspondence, memoranda, reports and forms, including those of confidential nature
- Maintaining a filing system for diverse and correspondence on the PC's hard disk within the filing system of the GM's office
- Establishment of minutes of meetings and transcribes dictation from GM and follow up on the action
- Answering and channeling phone calls, arranging and reminding appointments for the GM
- Receives and screens office callers and visitors schedule and sets up appointments
- Receives, opens, sorts all incoming mail, dispatches outgoing mail
- Sees to proper handling, use and maintenance of office equipment and supplies, sees to the cleanliness and maintenance of own area and GM's office
- Performs duties common to all Department Heads and other duties as may be assigned
- Ensure all outgoing correspondence is typed, proofread and dispatched to the highest possible standard
- Review all incoming mail and prioritize before forwarding to the General Manager
- Keep calendar constantly updated to facilitate appointment and meeting schedules
- Organize travel and external business trips on behalf of the General Manager
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping
- Perform any other similar tasks as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Able to work with minimal supervision, be discreet and capable of dealing with a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent Verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Extensive knowledge of office Administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Able to type minimum of 50words per minute
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft office suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- At least four years of related experience required.
- Higher Diploma required, Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
Your team and working environment:
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience. Situated near AlUla's signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At
Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors' experiences by connecting them with AlUla's nature, art, and ancestry.
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.