Job description / Role
Job Description Summary
We are looking for an Executive Secretary to the Regional Director. She has to have at least 3 - 4 years of previous experience working as an Executive Secretary. She will provide high-level, confidential administrative support to the office of the Regional Director with minimal supervision. Daily duties may be clerical, administrative and project-based and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence. She will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the Regional Director.
- General administrative tasks: answering phones, faxing, mailing, filing and photocopying
- Manage Regional Director's schedule and ensure that he is briefed on his daily schedule
- Attend meetings and taking Minutes of Meeting
- Arrange business and private meetings for the Regional Director
- Handle confidential documents and ensure they remain secure
- Liaise daily with internal and external stakeholders
- Other duties as requested from time to time
- Previous experience of at least 3 - 4 years as Secretary for CEO/Chairman/President
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional proficiency in English is a must
- Discretion and honesty as core values
- Strong willed and professional conduct
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Preferably diploma qualified
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Strong communication skills in both English and Arabic
- Previous experience in consultancy / construction firm advantageous
- Excellent inter-personal & communication skills
- Conduct themselves professionally at all times and work seamlessly with one's colleagues
- Good time management skills
- Able to act on own initiative and operate in a proactive way
Salary & Benefits
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
SNC Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
Atkins has been established in the Gulf for over 40 years, having first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. The regional head office (Dubai) was established in 1979. In July 2017, Atkins was acquired by SNC Lavalin and so it is now part of larger global group that can support the full range of project delivery, from inception to construction and final operation.
As one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).