Job description / Role
We are looking for Executive Sous Chef, you will be in charge of the kitchen and is responsible for overseeing all the activities that get played out there.
What you will be doing:
The executive sous chef is expected by the organization to perform a number of duties, which have been presented in the job description example below:
- Provide assistance to executive chef in all ramifications
- Oversee kitchen operations, which must be done in accordance with the organization's standards
- Update the work schedule to be assigned to each cook.
- Ensure junior chefs adhere strictly to recipe review program of the organization
- Apply on daily basis the Culinary Check List designed by the restaurant to correct any food preparation error and to monitor processes involved in such food preparation
Your experience and skills include:
- BS degree in Culinary science or related certificate
- Proven working experience as Executive Sous Chef.
- Ability to manage and control other members of kitchen staff
- Ability to direct and plan food preparation
- Ability to impact knowledge into junior kitchen staff if such need arises
- Experience in schedule creation to ensure kitchen receive adequate manning
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.