Job description / Role
Experienced Corporate Lawyer - International law firm
One of the regions leading international law firms is seeking an experienced lawyer for their operations in Saudi Arabia.
- This is a position in which the chosen candidate will be expected to manage their own case load and be comfortable with operating at a senior level.
- Candidates will be involved from the beginning, in high level corporate transactions including M&A, JV, IPO and Commercial matters.
- Expats AND Saudi nationals can be considered for this position
Candidates will be expected to have
- At least 5 years PQE (however if they are not admitted in the UK/US this will be slightly higher)
- Solid exposure working within an international practice.
- Proven track record working within a corporate team
- Has some level of exposure to the KSA market and has operated in the GCC
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent