Job description / Role
- Plan and coordinate with Service Providers for the work planning and prioritization
- Coordinate with Service Providers on the development of planned maintenance schedules.
- Inspection of all facilities and services in accordance with set standards.
- Ensure and review the FM Service Providers are contracted for all specialists' systems within respective projects.
- Coordinate with Service Providers on developing FM monthly reports for respective facilities and assets.
- Regular stores visit and conduct facility audits, HVAC/MEP checks, calibrations and ensure everything is in order
- Manage facility maintenance requests from store, evaluate and execute coordinating with internal and external stake holders
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing all building assets including all HVAC, plumbing and electrical components.
- Make sure that the buildings and grounds are maintained, which entails daily and weekly cleaning schedules as well as determining and scheduling repairs, renovation projects, waste reduction improvements and safety inspections.
- Initiate, implement, and manage the maintenance strategies based on best practices in the industry, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling preventative/reactive maintenance.
- Prepares reports, data, and make recommendations for improving operations and solving maintenance related problems.
- Manages a team of outsourced maintenance contractors and ensures that maintenance contractors are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in facilities management Engineer with oversight and delivery, with demonstrated experience managing multiple projects preferred. Experience can include development and construction engineering.
- Real Estate Experience will be added Advantage
QAR 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Must have working experience with Facilities Management Services company and/or Construction Company
- Must have at least 5 working experience in GCC countries
- Must be available immediately
- Experience in FM contract scope of work in both Hard and Soft Services.
- Facilities Management experience in the administration of FM contracts is preferable.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Having excellent written and spoken Arabic skills would be an advantage.
About the Company
At Al-Asala Education and Training Company, we are working to provide comprehensive and undivided knowledge solutions that contribute effectively in shaping the characters of the next generation of leaders. Through building bridges, partnerships and international experiences with major academic institutions and local, Arab and international universities, we are committed, within our originality and vision system, to generating, sharing and integrating knowledge with our educational expertise to achieve sustainability and promote education. Professional and Knowledge Economy.
Al Asala for Education and Training
Big Fish Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment
Facilities Management Level 4 Works Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Operations Maintenance Specialist
|Saudi Arabia||16 Feb|