Job description / Role
Our client is a reputable FM company seeking for Facilities Engineer to join their operation. They have a portfolio of blue chip clients and manage TFM (Hard and Soft) services across multiple property types including: Commercial, Retail, Education, Health and Aviation. The successful candidate will manage a team of blue collar workers delivering hard services to a large mixed use development consisting of Commercial, Residential and Retail property.
• Candidates should have experience in managing a technical team and be qualified in an engineering discipline.
• They should have excellent written and spoken English and be able to communicate well, ensuring client satisfaction and development of the relationship.
• This is an excellent opportunity for a career minded individual to join a rapidly expanding organization.
• 3 - 5 years of experience
• Degree qualified in Engineering
• Must have Transferable Iqama
• Experience in Middle East
• Good leadership and communications skills
• Experience in managing a blue collar technical team
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.