Job description / Role
Facilities Management Director - Client Side - Jeddah, KSA
We are currently seeking an FM Director for a role in Jeddah, KSA to help run the FM operations of our client's property portfolio, consisting of large scale retail, residential and commercial property.
They seek an individual who can oversee the FM operations and manage all of their suppliers including MEP, Cleaning and over 1,000 security guards, under multiple contracts. This is the current scope of FM but as time progresses the requirement may expand as and when new projects are completed and require management.
In return our client offers a competitive salary and expatriate benefits.
• Degree qualified
• Language Fluency: English, Arabic
• Experience managing TFM (MEP, Cleaning and Security) Service providers
• Knowledge of contracts including performance management of contracts to KPI and SLA
• Candidates must be organised and methodical
• Candidates must have Middle East experience
• Experience in a managerial role and be able to build a culture to ensure good supplier relationships
• Someone that can introduce technology and innovation
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Manager - Facilities Management Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||24 Jul|