Job description / Role
• Delivering services based on contract scope of work within the country with full understanding of the scope variances by site (e.g. client provided, 3rd party, self-perform, LL, etc.).
• Proposing the establishment of proven project goals and objectives to the client, allowing them to focus on core business activities.
• Create strong lines of communication.
• Ensure team knowledge of supplier contract terms, scope of work and performance specification.
• Organizing monthly team meetings.
• Ensure effective performance management, training plans, and succession planning.
• Develop talent and adopt career management techniques for strong performers.
• Deploy resource strategies to maximize headcount and skill base across the account.
• Adopt a one-team approach through coaching, training and continuous professional development.
• Ensure appropriate relationships with suppliers and business partners.
• Degree in Engineering.
• Transferable Iqama (an advantage but not required).
• Over 10 years' Engineering, Facilities and Project Management experience in the GCC.
• Fluent in English.
• Facilities Management
• Operational Management
• Maintenance Management
• Vendor Management
• Contract Negotiations
• Customer Relationship Management
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Facilities Management Operations Manager
A Leading Private Company in UAE
|Saudi Arabia||11 Mar|
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||3 Aug|
Director of Facilities Management - Retail
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|