Job description / Role
The role will ensure that Mechanical, Electrical (LV & MV), Civil, and Landscaping departments run smoothly and as efficiently as possible.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Ensuring all workloads are completed on schedule (PPM and Reactive maintenance)
• Monitoring the team’s work rate and address any performance issues.
• Hold one to one meetings with all department heads.
• Coordinate with Line Manager.
• Overall responsibility for all plant and equipment maintenance.
• Responsible for ensuring all working procedures are clearly defined and cascaded, with regular reviews to ensure effectiveness.
• Proactive in seeking improvements in process/methods of operating.
• Responsible for the day to day management, initial and on-going development and motivation of all staff, ensuring that they consistently meet productivity and quality objectives.
• Responsible for the achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and delivering a high level of on time, on cost, customer service.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 8- 10 years’ experience in MEP facilities management
• Proven ability in the operation and maintenance of contracts involving significant and redundant MEP systems.
• The ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
• Develop, Prepare and implement reports for operations and maintenance requirements.
• A high degree of customer focus for both internal and external customers.
• Knowledge and involvement in PPM and reactive maintenance of the assets, as part of the Leadership Team, expected to be enrolled in participating of daily maintenance activities with the night operation team.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Director - Facility Management
General Manager - Facilities Management
Facilities Manager - Hard Services
Operations Manager (FM Sector)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jan|
Asset Manager - Facilities Management - CMMS/Maximo