Job description / Role
My client a large project management consultancy has an urgent requirement for a Facilities Director with a background in Landscape and an extensive PMC experience to be based in Riyadh.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop a strategy for the facilities management of a large planted area of trees and shrubs.
- Ensure O&M plan aligns with sustainability goals of the client.
- Advise on maintenance hubs and satellite depot requirements.
- Complete an itinerary of plant and machinery required.
- Complete a personnel schedule for the maintenance regime.
- Advise client on the O&M plan and gain approval.
- Bachelors Degree in Landscape Architecture or similar qualification.
- 15 - 20 years experience with a large emphasis on O&M of large landscaped areas.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build a team.
- Excellent client facing skills with an ability to influence ideas.
- Previous experience in a similar climate with a strong knowledge of irrigation and water conservation.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
|Saudi Arabia||11 Mar|
Facilities Management Director
|Saudi Arabia||21 May|
Director of Facilities Management - Retail
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
Facilities Management Operations Manager
Big Fish Recruitment