Job description / Role
Our client, a large FM contractor company are seeking a Facilities Project Manager to join their KSA operation. Candidates should have a transferable Iqama to be considered
Candidates should have experience in the handover/DLP stage process management. Experience in managing contractors and OEM’s to ensure all contractual maintenance obligations are adhered to including preventive and reactive maintenance.
• Degree qualified
• Experience managing TFM (MEP, Cleaning and Security) Service providers
• Knowledge of contracts including performance management of contracts to KPI and SLA
• Candidates must have experience in Defect Liability Period and Handover process
• Good communication skills in English
• Managing a team of blue collar workers delivering Hard/Soft FM services
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.