Job description / Role
We are hiring for more than 20 Facilities Supervisors for different projects within the Kingdom! This will be for a multinational facilities management company operating in the GCC region.
• Organizing and coordinating all appointments related to the management and maintenance of facilities, including following up on the tasks of contractors.
• Coordination in advance with the concerned departments to renew the leases, maintenance, and housekeeping contracts.
• Responsible in the renovation, maintenance, construction, cleaning, security and services.
SAR 8,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• At least 5 years' facilities management experience
• Good people management and technical skills
• Good English communication skills
• Must be based in Saudi Arabia already!
• Must have transferable iqama and driving license in KSA
• Willingness to be assigned in different locations within the Kingdom
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.