Job description / Role
• Uses management tools to produce management information on power, cooling and space and investigate issues where necessary;
• Carries out routine audit and checks to ensure adherence to policies and procedures;
• Facilitates the implementation of mandatory electrical safety testing;
• Performs scheduled maintenance (MIC) of all electrical and ACU equipment including the completion of electronic workbook and database records;
• To restore service on all electrical and ACU network faults under the supervision of the RCC. Complete Maintenance Service Outage (MSO) reports within 24-hours and Fault Investigation Reports (FIR) within 48-hours of service restoration;
• Ensures all MIC, MSO and FIR records and reports are completed as per the company processes and procedures;
• To perform other ancillary tasks related to the main job function as delegated by the immediate management;
• To be prepared to serve at other locations as and when required to meet business needs;
• To provide “on the job familiarization” to the technicians as directed by regional management;
• Monitors compliance against agreed processes and investigates, assesses and resolves incidents of non-compliance, escalating where necessary;
• Grants users required physical accesses and monitors and reports on overall access control.
• A recognized post secondary education qualification and apprenticeship in the power plant mechanical/diesel, power plant electrical and air-conditioning/electrical field.
• At least 3 years general engineering experience in the relevant discipline.
• Must have experience of outside working practices in a Middle East environment and climate.
• Must be able to follow instructions and orders from Line Management.
• Must have driving license from country of origin and a valid KSA driving licence.
• Ability to read, write and speak a basic level of English language.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.