Job description / Role
Facility Managers in Riyadh and Jeddah
Our client is a reputable facility management company. They are seeking Facilities Managers in Saudi Arabia. Candidates should be from Facilities Management background and have managed large blue-collar workforce responsible for delivering Hard FM (MEP Maintenance) and Soft FM services.
The company offers great career opportunities with a dynamic working environment; competitive salary and additional benefits.
• Facilities Management or Maintenance management experience
• Have managed a blue-collar workforce
• Knowledge of both hard and soft FM
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent client relationship management experience
• Have experience managing contracts and P&L
• Ability to work under pressure
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.