Job description / Role
• Medical Furniture Factory, specialized in medical beds, examination couches and tables, assistive devices for handicapped and geriatric
• Factory is working to re-structure the productions lines to increase production capacity to double to meet increasing demands and business opportunities
SAR 7,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: housing allowance, transportation allowance, medical insurance and annual round ticket to home country and paid 30 days annual leave
• Factory manager, who shall be responsible to all factory activities.
• Industrial and administrative Staff number 35 - 60 staff
• Factory run metal fabrication including CNC machines and robot welding, plastic productions (blow molding and thermoforming)
• Manager shall be with excellent experience in managing production, quality control, administrative, logistics and finance departments
About the Company
Founded in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2002 AD, 1423H, it started its activities through a message from Samia, “to provide the best services and equipment to patients and those with an interest”, and was keen to confirm its mission through its vision to be the leading provider of Easy solutions for a better life locally and regionally.
We offer a complete line of home care products and rehabilitation at the best medical quality standards and we are committed to our customers and partners who trust the effectiveness and safety of our equipment and products.
From our belief in the right of those who care about the quality of life, which is now possible medically and technically, we have provided integrated products of all types of home care equipment such as beds and wheelchairs, home respirators, tables and physiotherapy equipment, Orthopedic devices and medical shoes. These products and equipment are of high quality imported from Europe, America and Asia, and have the highest international quality certificates such as: (CE, FDA, & ISO)
For 14 years, we have been serving clients in ministries, government, non-governmental and retail hospitals. Currently, we are the main suppliers of the Ministry of Social Affairs in the Kingdom, which is interested in introducing and implementing the Home Care Program for most patients and disabled persons in the Kingdom.
In order to ensure the quick delivery of our customers we have provided a number of warehouses that have a sufficient stock of products backed by a network of integrated logistics services to meet the needs of our customers with the quality and speed required.