Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
The Warehouse Administrators should be able to carry out the administrative functions of a WMS controlled warehouse.
- Order processing in the WMS as per the sales order.
- Update product put away strategies in WMS
- Update product pack keys in WMS.
- Ensure proper completion and dispatch documentation.
- Communication with customers.
- Tracking and consolidating data for management reporting.
- Coordinate between warehouse, office and other department to resolve queries
- Filing of operational documents
- To work closely with the team with full respect to channel of authority and instructions.
- Be responsible for any given function or activity at any given time.
- Adhere to work procedures set by the company.
- Adhere to the companies disciplinary code at all times.
- To work within, promote and identify improvements in companies Quality Management System as per ISO 9001 standards
- Immediately report any breach in procedures, company policy or security to supervisor / management.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned. Â§ Customer Focus
- Maintain customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers expectations. Âs Health & Safety and Environment
- Ensure that department keeps a high standard of health and safety and environmental performance as per OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- Report all incidents, of any nature and however caused, to their immediate superior completing all necessary documentation promptly and accurately.
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse any equipment provided for ensuring health, safety or welfare.
- Report damage to equipment fixtures and fittings, MHE defects, incidents at work.
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluent in English, Arabic
- Education: Degree in Ecommerce or Logistics.
- 0 - 3 years of work experience (ecommerce, retail, project management, or related fields)
- Great communication skills, Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Experience with the local market (as a customer or supplier)
- Ideas - Excited to draw findings from figures and data
- A hunger to deliver truly transformational impact.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.