Job description / Role
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the assigned area.
- Technical: Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area..
- Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
- Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues. Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
- LCT: Assists in Account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
- Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
- Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
- Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time.
- Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
- Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multi functional rooms. Shares best practices.
- Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
- Bachelor's degree in Biomedical or Electronics engineering .
- Technical analytical skills. 3 years plus Field Services experience in DI X-ray &CT imaging systems .
- Sought by others for guidance and advice.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction. High work standards and quality.
- Initiative and motivation. Plans and organizes work effectively.
- Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Customer skills; deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion, influences rather than directs.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Insure timely dispatch closure. Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI's) within prescribed timeframe.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.