Job description / Role
Field Sales Coach- Al Jamal - RIYADH
Job Summary :
Emphasizes the role of 'on the job' field coaching to elevate the behavioral and technical skills of BAs. Collaborates with cross-functional teams to support new product and/or existing product improvement rollouts and training.
• Monitor sales activities to ensure that the sales targets are met
• Supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries (and collections)
• Ensure that payment and collection of receivables is done in a timely and diplomatic fashion
• Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales
• Coordinate with the Marketing Manager on the budget requirements and limits
• Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business
Training & Coaching
• Motivate, lead and develop a high performing team by effectively using coaching and mentoring to improve performance and employee engagement.
• Act as the trainer’s substitute in the field to ensure the right deployment of what was acquired during trainings and observe any discrepancies;
• Coach front liners on the job, focus on development areas based on their needs and report back to the (senior) sales manager / (senior) trainer areas;
• Supervise front liners’ grooming and appearance through the daily visits to the market;
• Understand and communicate the company’s priorities and objectives to ensure the team is well aligned;
• Ensure a the new comers are on track with their performance targets during probation;
• Assist in conducting quarterly and annual performance appraisals for the frontliners;
• Conduct personal monthly evaluations for front liners to point out progress in strengths and weaknesses, and provide feedback to sales manager.
Stock & Merchandising
• Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves / counters at appropriate times;
• Ensure merchandising guidelines are being met for all brands;
• Maintain Daily Sales Reports
• Verify Plano-gram requirements
• Identify ways to improve customer service by developing a culture and reputation for courteous, considerate,
• attentive service to customers and suppliers
• Monitor front liners attendance, leave and vacations
• Plan and manage resources to deliver business results
• Identify best value from resources (people, money, assets and time)
• Ensure the ordering and replenishment of all goods to avoid running out of stock
• Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures
4-5 years in Sales / Customer service
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.